Amirax can issue on your behalf a Certificate of Closest Relatives in Greece for any legal use. We provide this service so you do not have to deal with Greek authorities and burden yourselves with the bureaucracy involved in this process. Follow the steps below in order to apply and receive the certificate from the comfort of your own home.
Step 1. Complete Documents
Gather all the documents needed:
1. Application for Certificate of Closest Relatives print and fill out the form .
2. Authorization delegating power to Amirax to act on your behalf. It needs to be signed at a Greek Police Station or at a Local Citizens Bureau (ΚΕΠ) or if you live abroad at a Greek Embassy or Council.
3. Death Certificate.
4. Two(2) statutory declarations from witnesses (not related). They need to be signed at a Greek Police Station or at a Local Citizens Bureau (ΚΕΠ) or if you live abroad at a Greek Embassy or Council.
- Statutory Declaration if the deceased was unmarried
- Statutory Declaration if the deceased was married with children.
- Statutory Declaration if the deceased was married without children.
5. Photocopy of your (applicant's) identity card or passport.
If you need help with the translation of the documents please do not hesitate to contact us.
Step 2. Send Documents
Send the above documents to:ΑΜΙRAX Α.Ε.Handling DepartmentPlatonos 10,Neo Psichiko,Zipcode 15451Tel: 211 1984580
Step 3. Receive Documents
When your cerificate is ready we will contact you for delivery.